Sunday 14 September 2014

Emo b&w

$80 tanks of gas. 
Trying to make this tank last four weeks.
Realistically I'll get two and a half.
Oil change yesterday.
Nothing else is new with the car.
I'm back at school now. Finding myself with little to no free time anymore. Sunday is my only day off and is devoted to studying and assignments. Four courses and thirty hours of work fucking sucks.
Still happy as shit, don't get me wrong.
Currently reading a good book. "The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking". It was a required text for my Communications class at uni. It's the first reading I've done at uni which I've enjoyed reading. Most reading are mindless course material related articles that seemingly never end.
I hate being asked what I want to be when I graduate University because I don't have the slightest clue to what I want to do. I fall asleep dreaming of racing cars. How will university help.






Bro, I tracked my car once and my tires have checkers on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment