Tuesday 30 September 2014

On track


Thanks Willy for the pic, and Duy for sending it to me.

Really going to miss this car.

Exhaust sold quickly. Surprisingly K-pro is taking a while and isn't drawing much interest. Headlights and lips are popular, just trying to sort things out. Will probably sell the coilovers with the car. Greatly constrained by time and I doubt I'd get much for them.

RE30's and PSS. Fuck me. I have 700kms on these tires and I'm pretty much going to lose 60% of their value even if I separate them. Maybe I'll try returning them to Costco.

I've already watched it many times, but I just finished re-watching Senna. The last thirty minutes of that film are raw, surreal, and powerful. I managed to download a version with interviews from Prost and a few BBC journalists of the era. They offer incredible insight into Senna's endowment and depict how he was able to rationalize for his actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment