Sunday 17 August 2014

Alignment at The Speed Syndicate

Had an appointment book at The Speed Syndicate on Tuesday this week. I was surprised when they were able to book me in for the day after I called - big ups to them for squeezing me in. They did an awesome job. Took a degree and a half of camber out of my rear and tossed a half degree more on the fronts. Unfortunately, even with camber bolts, I was only able to get -1 degree on the front. I was hoping for -2.5 but oh well. Just another excuse to buy dampers with camber plates.

 A nice 260z with carbon fender flares and Evo VIII that was stuck in reverse.
 A couple cool toys hanging about. The R32 GTR had a massive set of RE30s.
 The shops/shop owner's AE86. Absolutely stunning.




 Another shot of the Evo VIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment