Sunday 17 August 2014

Private Label MFG full Race Header install at Racing Greed

I bought this header used a while back. Price was right and I couldn't resist free shipping from buttfuck nowhere in the States. I tried putting this on with a friend a few weeks ago but quickly found out it wouldn't fit since the header had a 2-bolt flange and my midpipe is 3-bolt. I'm shit at welding and haven't done any in about 5 years so I took it down to RG today to get it put on.

Nice and clean weld where they cut the test pipe to fit the new flange on.
 Beast 3 Rotor FD that was hanging out.

 Reflection of the shop's Evo VIII in the window.

 This guy was picking up some race gas. Evo X's have grown on me. Wasn't too keen on them when they were first released.
 Shoving this K20a2 into a first gen Mini.

Crazy exhaust manifold.


I learned pretty early on in car ownership not to cheap out on getting work done on your car. I'll gladly pay someone double or more than someone else that I'll risk having to bring it back to. It's a hassle and a pain in the ass and I'd rather have to do it once.

Plus RG always has something interesting going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment